Learn Tarot: A Card a Day JUSTICE ~ 11
This Blog series is the basic bones of the Tarot. Once you learn these basics of each Tarot card, you can start to delve as deep as you like into your consciousness. Learn about yourself or read for others. With each reading you do for yourself or for another you will continue to learn a deeper meaning and lesson, expanding your spirituality.
Start out by pulling a Tarot Card a Day and note which parts of the card applies to your life.
You can study the dimensions of the Tarot all your life. Your studies of the Tarot will continue to reveal constant facets of meaning as you continue to seek your inner knowledge. The journey is never ending, but; will always bring you back to the FOOL.
Learn Tarot: A Card a Day
Today’s Tarot card:
JUSTICE ~ 11
The Justice card is a Universal Archetype of Intelligence. It’s task is understanding the laws of this world, passing an intelligent, balanced judgement and personal courage. It’s goal is personal responsibility, objectivity, fairness, balance and intelligent perceptions. It’s risk is self-righteousness, a know-it-all attitude, being prejudiced, presumption of judgment and slyness. It’s effect on your feelings in life are in reference to harvesting what you have sown, treating others and being treated fairly, and making intelligent decisions.
Learn Tarot: A Card a Day
* Represents personal integrity and fairness.
* Advises to take responsibility for you own actions.
* Reflects establishment of equilibrium and balance in your love and life situations.
* Decisions you make are backed by a powerful force of authority.
* Heralds the arrival of contracts, agreements and legal disputes that are resolved in your favor. Winning a favorable divorce.
* Assures justice in your favor.
* Represents a fair and reasonable partner in love or business who can be relied on.
* Represents a person in a relationship who is extremely logical and uncomfortable with chaos and dramatic emotions.
* Instructs to be decisive to move forward.
* Reminds every action you take will have an effect.
* Reminds to follow the law.
* Represents the need for patience and mercy, not to judge others harshly.
* Confirms good instinct and perception of you or your partner in a love or business relationship.
* Assures Spiritual and Cosmic justice, Karma.
* Reminds to weight the pros and cons of a love or business situation.
* Advises to not obsess over unfairness in love or life.
* Denotes that your love life or marriage is out of balance, but; will regain balance heeding the wisdom of a counselor.
Meet me in our next blog where we will discuss the The Hanged Man card and what it means for you.
~ The Morgan Greer Tarot Deck is used in images for the Tarot Card being discussed.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Lark Eden is the CFO of ProvenPsychics.com. She is the author of several fiction and non-fiction books about voodoo and witchcraft. You can visit Lark Eden, access her free article archive, and grab some free stuff at http://www.provenpsychics.com and http://provenpsychics.com/psychics/lark-eden. Lark Eden lives in central Texas with her four furry kitties practicing her tarot daily.